When it comes to online marketing, there's no doubt that measurement is a must. Gone are the days of "if you build it, they will come", and marketers and tech gurus alike must be able to track audience behavior and adapt their web presence to get desired results.
Tools like Google Analytics provide a wealth of data, and while accessing it is easy, understanding it can be a bit more challenging. That’s why we’ve created our free Google Analytics Cheat Sheet that breaks down how to navigate and interpret the most important site data. Learn how to use Google Analytics to find out:
- Where customers are coming from
- What keywords visitors used to access your website
- What site content is most popular
- If visitors are returning to your site
- And if not, where they’re dropping of
Just fill out the form to the right to get the Google Analytics Cheat Sheet!